Bored? Read about JC.

#1 29-08-2013, 01:34:56 AM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Windows 7 Trophy
  • Bones Fuse TogetherDirty DoggMoonbeam Sunshine+
  • "Send me money. I'm poor."
About 13 years ago I discovered a fantastic late night radio program called Coast to Coast AM. They used to have guests on and talk about everything supernatural and weird. Every so often a caller would come on who went by JC. He claimed to be God's ten star ten star ten star general. And well, it's best to just read and listen to a few video clips of them.

http://c2c.wikia.com/wiki/Jonathan_Christian_Webster

aisim
Dissident
#2 29-08-2013, 20:26:28 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99833079.59
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
thanks to Namclone I know what Coast to Coast is

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
JC VON BASTARD
#3 31-08-2013, 11:04:28 AM
Hi reading about me just because you are bored is kind of WEIRD

jcthedude
Dissident
#4 31-08-2013, 13:01:56 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99833079.59
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
JC is the cure for boredom

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#5 31-08-2013, 13:14:10 PM
Coast to Coast's previous host was radio legend Art Bell until he moved to the Philippines because his wife couldn't come to the US.  I think he still lives there.  Anyways, he did original audio for the video game Prey.

#6 31-08-2013, 13:17:18 PM
that guy is a NUT unlike the real JC

ZMannZilla
#7 31-08-2013, 13:33:56 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Tapatalk Trophy
  • Great fatherKind heartWAAAGH!+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Coast to Coast's previous host was radio legend Art Bell until he moved to the Philippines because his wife couldn't come to the US.  I think he still lives there.  Anyways, he did original audio for the video game Prey.

I still remember the first time I ran across one of this audio clips. Prey is easily one of my favorite FPS games of all time.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#8 31-08-2013, 15:35:53 PM

I still remember the first time I ran across one of this audio clips. Prey is easily one of my favorite FPS games of all time.

Instead of calling Valve's game Portal, I call it Prey Rip-off

DZ
#9 01-09-2013, 10:10:02 AM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 330.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Windows Vista Thumb Up
  • zaps dicksNot Active EnoughActive members+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"

oh hey I have Prey and never got around to playing it but now I know I should!!!

picked up the collector's edition on sale for like $10 and got some sweet-azz pewter figurines with it

DZ987
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#10 01-09-2013, 11:51:22 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
DZ go play Prey, it's a very good FPS

ZMannZilla
#11 01-09-2013, 21:24:21 PM
    Windows XP Trophy
Not sure why, they're two completely different styles of game.  The only similarity are the "portals", which in Prey don't even work the same way (you have no control over them and they can exist in the middle of thin air).  In fact, one of my only complaints about Prey is the nonsensical implementation of the portal system, it's really random, inconsistent, and only seems to exist so they can get away with not linking the boards in any sensible way.  But really it's a minor complaint and I think the disorienting feel is supposed to be part of the overall aesthetic, and besides, any complaint I'd have would be immediately overruled by the "hallways appearing out of freaking nowhere" board alone.

DZ, yes you need to go play Prey right now, your dick will be hard for weeks.

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#12 01-09-2013, 22:09:13 PM
Not sure why, they're two completely different styles of game.  The only similarity are the "portals", which in Prey don't even work the same way (you have no control over them and they can exist in the middle of thin air).  In fact, one of my only complaints about Prey is the nonsensical implementation of the portal system, it's really random, inconsistent, and only seems to exist so they can get away with not linking the boards in any sensible way.  But really it's a minor complaint and I think the disorienting feel is supposed to be part of the overall aesthetic, and besides, any complaint I'd have would be immediately overruled by the "hallways appearing out of freaking nowhere" board alone.

DZ, yes you need to go play Prey right now, your dick will be hard for weeks.

I was joking since people around that time said that Portal was a Prey Rip-off even though Narbacular Drop had been in development before the retail version of Prey came out.  I'll show myself out.

ZMannZilla
#13 03-09-2013, 17:55:21 PM
    Tapatalk Trophy
I didn't know that about Prey/Narbacular Drop, so there's that. I still think the words "ripoff"and "clone" aren't always invalid, but in the case of Prey I just never understood it. Maybe if Chell had a gun that made her astral project, or if the portals had size changing properties and could float in midair, it would make more sense.

Z. Mann Zilla