YOUREWINNER.COM

my boyfriend can't have an orgam... What do i do?

#1 31-03-2009, 16:17:53 PM
Okay... My boyfriend defiantely just cannot have an orgasm... We've tried everthing... And we have sex ALOT and he is DEFINATELY amazing  He says it doesn't bother him because all that matters to him is pleasuring me... Which is super sweet  and leads to AMAZING orgasms... Because he can go as long as we want and we often have sex 5 or 6 times before we pass out... But i feel like he's missing out... He says he's been like this his entire life... but i can't help but shake the feeling that its my fault somehow... We've been together since 6th grade and we're both juniors in high school now so we've had sex countless times... Is there anything that you guys can suggest that can make him finally c-m. I've tried oral and handjobs... both of which don't work and just lead into hours of making love :P We've tried almost every position... and even anal.. which neither of us enjoyed. Mainly because the only thing that matters to him is my pleasure  so any advice?

#2 31-03-2009, 16:26:42 PM
learn to please...how fetching uselss can you be if you cant get a guy to blow his load.

#3 31-03-2009, 17:09:44 PM
learn to please...how unicorning uselss can you be if you cant get a guy to blow his load.
I DISGREE W/ THIS POTS you should try to get ur mna 2 underxsatnd u

#4 31-03-2009, 17:14:01 PM
Tell him to see a doctor about said problem. Also can he please himself on his own??

#5 31-03-2009, 17:17:12 PM
ouch... no. He can't on his own. And i don't want a new boyfriend. You guys give horrible advice. He's too self conscious to talk to a doctor. He can't do it on his own.

#6 31-03-2009, 17:18:44 PM
THEN HES STUCK WIV IT. AS ARE U.

QUIT MOANING

#7 31-03-2009, 17:21:25 PM

QUIT MOANING
ur a mean a**hole i think jus 2 tell u

Maraakate
#8 01-04-2009, 00:26:30 AM

QUIT MOANING
ur a mean a**hole i think jus 2 tell u
:minus:

Sergey, what do you think of my :stamp: gamespot review of BR?

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Teh Lame Domain
O-ZONE
#9 01-04-2009, 00:28:12 AM
do u think the baby is drinkin the blood??

Maraakate
#10 01-04-2009, 00:28:43 AM
do u think the baby is drinkin the blood??

sup dawg i herd u didn't like formming babby but i accidentally in ur base

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
Teh Lame Domain
bjorno the hedgehog
#11 01-04-2009, 00:34:18 AM
Okay... My boyfriend defiantely just cannot have an orgasm... We've tried everthing... And we have sex ALOT and he is DEFINATELY amazing  He says it doesn't bother him because all that matters to him is pleasuring me... Which is super sweet  and leads to AMAZING orgasms... Because he can go as long as we want and we often have sex 5 or 6 times before we pass out... But i feel like he's missing out... He says he's been like this his entire life... but i can't help but shake the feeling that its my fault somehow... We've been together since 6th grade and we're both juniors in high school now so we've had sex countless times... Is there anything that you guys can suggest that can make him finally c-m. I've tried oral and handjobs... both of which don't work and just lead into hours of making love :P We've tried almost every position... and even anal.. which neither of us enjoyed. Mainly because the only thing that matters to him is my pleasure  so any advice?

thats because dolls cant orgasm xD
hahah loser get a real guy!!

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
ZMannZilla
#12 01-04-2009, 01:24:24 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877793.10
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Great fatherKind heartRapper+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Tell him to use his cock instead of his finger, that should solve the problem.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, letís bring back the Attitude EraÖso we can see Shawn Michaelís anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#13 01-04-2009, 16:25:11 PM

jus reading that gave me a gasm. 2 bad ur bf cant have 1 haha

scuzzyneighbour
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#14 01-04-2009, 17:02:27 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30211921.30
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
i fapped readin dis how ironic LOL

Maraakate
#15 01-04-2009, 18:34:42 PM
wuz fappin???

~*>MaraAkate<8~

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
Teh Lame Domain