YOUREWINNER.COM

Temporarily crippled and cannot walk - Ask me anything.

#46 27-12-2013, 20:22:46 PM
Okay, the fourth try was the charm. I see the order. It's coming to my house and not anywhere else this time. But due to all the Christmas shipping delays this year it wont be coming until between the 3rd to the 7th.

That sucks.  I've been looking stories about people upset their Christmas presents were delayed, but I hadn't read about more important angles to this.

#47 28-12-2013, 08:20:56 AM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Windows 7 Trophy
  • Dirty DoggMoonbeam SunshineBones Fuse Together+
  • "Send me money. I'm poor."
Okay, the fourth try was the charm. I see the order. It's coming to my house and not anywhere else this time. But due to all the Christmas shipping delays this year it wont be coming until between the 3rd to the 7th.

That sucks.  I've been looking stories about people upset their Christmas presents were delayed, but I hadn't read about more important angles to this.
Yeah, it honestly never occurred to me until they said it would be delayed thanks to it.

Cripple update #5: Last night I got stuck in a chair and couldn't stand up or get out of it. I had to call my dad and brother to come help me out. Called the doctor's office at midnight to leave a message about how much pain I was in. Got a call this morning a few minutes ago from my doc. She's taking me off of the cyclobenzaprine and putting me on tramadol. When Monday rolls around I can call her and she'll get me a free sample of Humira instead of having to wait for my shipment. Things are looking up.

aisim
#48 30-12-2013, 16:43:25 PM
  • WINNERS
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Windows 7 Trophy
Crip-Up: Got the sample and injected that bad boy right into my leg. It's going to take a while before I start to feel it working though.  :bidoof:

aisim
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#49 30-12-2013, 17:19:53 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
Call me if you ever need a hot beef injection ;)

#50 30-12-2013, 17:29:38 PM
  • WINNERS
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Windows 7 Trophy
Call me if you ever need a hot beef injection ;)
:belair: :barneykiss:

aisim
Cirus
#51 30-12-2013, 18:48:35 PM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811966.49
  • Send Money to Cirus
    OS X Mavericks Thumb Up
  • Head Cynic/Obscure Metalheadsmug hipsterProfessional Football Manager+
When you are using Humira, does it stop the fusion completely or just slow it? Does it break down the tissue that has been ossifying while you were without it or do you have to deal with that in the future?

cirus_
Svetlana
#52 30-12-2013, 20:21:36 PM
  • forum's girl mascot
  • Rigcoins: 9634722.71
  • Send Money to Svetlana
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • Dust II OwnsLotus 3 soundtrackcattitude+
  • "what do you mean it's not 1986"
ossifying is my new favourite word

lana_chan my name is erin
#53 30-12-2013, 20:49:19 PM
  • WINNERS
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Windows 7 Trophy
When you are using Humira, does it stop the fusion completely or just slow it? Does it break down the tissue that has been ossifying while you were without it or do you have to deal with that in the future?
It blocks whatever it is that wants to make my bones fuse. It does not break down tissue that has been ossifying, so what fuses fuses and I'll have to just deal with it. It's going to take me a good few weeks to get back to semi normal I think. It's nice having Humira finally but it isn't an instant fix all problems drug. It's also a steroid I believe in some sense and works as an anti-inflammatory.

aisim
#54 14-01-2014, 14:00:37 PM
  • WINNERS
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Android Trophy
I went to my first physical therapy appointment today. They gave me a really nice rough back massage and then shocked my back for about 15 minutes as I laid on a heat pad. Then they had me do some new light exercises to loosen up my range of motion.  :shoes:

aisim