YOUREWINNER.COM

Hi

#1 23-07-2011, 11:58:17 AM
I actually have Big Rigs (played all of 10 minutes of it.) I got it cause I was inspired by watching some youtube videos:

My clan leader was hurting for a new game to play. I found those videos and suggested it to him as a joke. Those videos are hilarious. I watched them several times, laughing till my stomach hurt. Did anyone here create them?

I found this website when I looked at Wikpedia page for Big Rigs and saw a footnote for a fansite. This site doesn't seem mainstream. But I liked the attitude so I decided to register and see what happens.

Cheers :)

beerwithstraw
#2 23-07-2011, 12:01:26 PM
Oh and I borrowed that cat pic http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=108901 thx

beerwithstraw
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#3 23-07-2011, 13:29:59 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
Welcome friend, YOU'RE WINNER !

KoЯndog
#4 23-07-2011, 13:57:38 PM
  • hi
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 4710.12
  • Send Money to KoЯndog
    Thumb Up
  • dirty sockMILFrahowa fan+
  • "Improved signal transfer and corrosion resistance"
an adult beverage

hi
Dissident
#5 23-07-2011, 14:17:51 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
hi welcome

I don't think anyone here made the videos but I can never keep track of everyone's stupid nicknames on youtube

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#6 23-07-2011, 17:26:18 PM
There's a lot of satire about the game. Like the Amazon advert about the game that has this as a review:

This is the most important game ever made. It raises questions that few others do, such as "aren't we all just racing against ourselves anyway?" and "what would the world be like without police?" and "Wouldn't it be wonderful to not have the laws of physics?" It also takes on very important metaphysical questions with a clarity reminiscent of Descartes: What can I actually know about the world around me? Can I really trust what my eyes are seeing?

For example the use of bridges in the game; are they really there or are they an illusion? If I choose one of the five available trucks will it work or is it only the illusion of a truck? There is so much hidden depth to this game that many, many reviewers are totally missing when they blindly criticize its meager graphics, dysfunctional AI, and total lack of audio. These are merely surface issues. The heart and soul of the game is the valuable critique it offers of reality.

If you want to expand your mind and wisdom, buy this game. It will broaden your horizons and teach you to view the world in profound new ways.

The videos just were the ones that made me laugh most.

beerwithstraw
bjorno the hedgehog
#7 24-07-2011, 15:20:33 PM
That is not satire, that is fact.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#8 24-07-2011, 15:58:51 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up