YOUREWINNER.COM

The final scroogle from DISH

#1 05-06-2014, 08:39:11 AM
smh charging me to return the equipment I already spent hundreds of dollars on in rental fees!

Dear Steven,

Your DISH service has been disconnected. Any requirement to return your current equipment is shown below.

322G    R0060651731
R0071674055    Return Required
Return Required

If you have to return your equipment, we will send a return kit with empty boxes and shipping labels to the address below. Once your return kit has shipped, you will receive another email that includes tracking information.

Please follow the return instructions included with the return kit. These instructions can also be found at mydish.com/equipment-return. Return your equipment in the boxes provided as soon as possible to reverse any unreturned equipment charges. Visit mydish.com/fees for more information.

Should you choose to use the return labels provided in the return kit, a $17 per label box return fee will be charged to your DISH account. We have worked hard to negotiate the best rate and have found that, in most cases, this fee is significantly lower than the rates you will find on your own. You are not obligated to use the provided shipping labels in the event that you find a better rate elsewhere.
If you do not have to return your equipment, please do not attempt to sell it. This equipment is obsolete and cannot be used by another DISH customer.

Thank you,
DISH

#2 05-06-2014, 08:43:24 AM
I'm not even gonna pay it though I'm just gonna wait for Dish to go out of business because of their failure to innovate and failure to NOT scroogle me :twisted:

Svetlana
#3 05-06-2014, 13:57:06 PM
Don't get in legal trouble

lana_chan my name is erin
#4 05-06-2014, 14:00:45 PM
it's okay @Namclone will be my lawyer

Skrag
#5 05-06-2014, 14:56:46 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Windows 7 Trophy
  • BIG PICTURESnot skraggaraksergey avatar+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
ha, charging you to return the equipment!

fetch 'em