YOUREWINNER.COM

Hello friends

#1 01-10-2013, 05:26:15 AM
I'm not post here much often but I have with my pal making a blog on the tumbler website.

Here is a preview of one I made:

Visit my YouTube channel
Dissident
#2 01-10-2013, 08:26:35 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
so random

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
JC VON BASTARD
#3 01-10-2013, 10:00:53 AM
I don't get it. I really tried, though!!

jcthedude
JAVIKS
#4 01-10-2013, 10:14:17 AM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Tapatalk Thumb Up
  • Coors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMPDad+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
I like how the cat has a sock on its tail

JAVIKS
#5 01-10-2013, 11:09:40 AM
It's not supposed to be "oh so random lol" it's all relevant and deeply connected. The only thing that perhaps implies a "lel so random" theme is the art style. The art style was our decision to make a blog that looks as if it was made by children. Partly because it would be funny to pretend to be children on the internet, and partly because it's faster to produce if we go for a simpler style. Also I am not as talented as my friend so the "childlike" style is probably not far off my genuine skill level.

I could go a littler deeper into the plot and some of the subplots and tell you about the character development and motivations but I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

So far we've got it set to automatically post 2 pictures a day from our queue. We have about 80 pictures in the queue right now so that's more than a month's worth of epic story to be posted while we keep working on the rest.

Visit my YouTube channel
JAVIKS
#6 01-10-2013, 11:13:28 AM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Tapatalk Thumb Up
  • Coors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMPDad+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
Epic lulz

JAVIKS
#7 01-10-2013, 13:00:53 PM
Gamespot's greatest journalist, Eddie Bautista, wrote about what makes art art.  http://www.gamespot.com/features/its-no-picasso-but-do-you-like-it-6144312/

Dissident
#8 01-10-2013, 22:59:03 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
It's not supposed to be "oh so random lol" it's all relevant and deeply connected. The only thing that perhaps implies a "lel so random" theme is the art style. The art style was our decision to make a blog that looks as if it was made by children. Partly because it would be funny to pretend to be children on the internet, and partly because it's faster to produce if we go for a simpler style. Also I am not as talented as my friend so the "childlike" style is probably not far off my genuine skill level.

I could go a littler deeper into the plot and some of the subplots and tell you about the character development and motivations but I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

So far we've got it set to automatically post 2 pictures a day from our queue. We have about 80 pictures in the queue right now so that's more than a month's worth of epic story to be posted while we keep working on the rest.
either you think you're a real funny dude trying to sell us this bullpoo poo or you have the mental capacity of an 8 year old

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
bjorno the hedgehog
#9 02-10-2013, 00:05:52 AM
The only webcomics I like are about videogames/nerd stuff/ritual suicide.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#11 02-10-2013, 09:43:28 AM
either you think you're a real funny dude trying to sell us this bullpoo poo or you have the mental capacity of an 8 year old

It could be both of those, or it could be neither. I'm not 8 years old and I'm not trying to sell it, so it's probably neither or at least 33%. I'm just posting it to see if anyone is interested. If you're not interested in it, I don't mind and I'm not forcing you to appreciate it. You can probably see we haven't worked hard on it. The only difficult bit so far has been the js we had to write for switching the function of the older/newer buttons so that the comic can be read in chronological order, oldest to newest, or newest to oldest.

But I am a real funny dude. Please laugh.

Visit my YouTube channel
#12 02-10-2013, 16:51:42 PM
My manga looks like it was made by a child, except I draw way better boobs than a child because I've seen so many IRL

JC VON BASTARD
#13 02-10-2013, 17:30:24 PM
steev is the true master of sequential art here

jcthedude
bjorno the hedgehog
#14 03-10-2013, 01:40:36 AM
I just pulled a turd out of my ass with my hand and now I am chewing on it.
3x Gay 2x Turd 1x Heart 1x Cheesy 1x Trophy 1x Weed
View who rated this post

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#15 04-10-2013, 10:21:52 AM
Not many people were liking my contributions (only my friend's drawings were getting reblogs and likes) so I've changed my style a bit.

What do you think guys?

Visit my YouTube channel