• Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • sergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURES+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
Shaq is so WINNER

#3 05-05-2013, 19:45:18 PM
I watch the Inside the NBA post-game show just to see the poo poo Shaq and Sir Charles get into because it tends to be quite funny

TheGrandMystic
omegamarth
#4 31-05-2013, 23:24:42 PM
I watch the Inside the NBA post-game show just to see the poo poo Shaq and Sir Charles get into because it tends to be quite funny
Who doesn't watch Inside the NBA? Even non-basketball fans love that show.
The only sports show that's even close to being as good is First Take, and that's because Skip is the most entertaining sports analyst in the biz.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeBalrogsPunchOut
#5 03-06-2013, 02:01:09 AM
Ugh, I can't stand First Take. Sometimes Skip Bayless can be a hilarious troll but both he and Stephen A. Smith are all sorts of irritating on that show. That's really unfortunate for the both of them because Stephen A. is a very knowledgeable basketball analyst when not screaming his head off and as for Skip Bayless I was very surprised by his commentary he did for the 30 for 30 special about SMU's football program getting the "kiss of death" in the '80s because it's probably been the only time I've seen him do some actual reporting and not act like a dumb talking head on a scripted debate show (PTI certainly is as the recent audio leaks revealed).

TheGrandMystic