YOUREWINNER.COM

[OFFICIAL] Your favorite wrestling promos, clips, entrances, botchmania, etc.

#1 01-09-2013, 01:15:39 AM
Post them all here for us to enjoy as this is totally for the cool kids.  I expect this to become the most posted/viewed thread in YW's history (other than Sergey's interview) within a week.

Hands down, I think some of the best promos were done for the 1999 WWF Royal Rumble:

ZMannZilla
#2 01-09-2013, 09:31:43 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Tapatalk Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherMissing+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Already my favorite thread.

Tapatalk is difficult to use to post videos, so if someone could post Brock Lesnar botching that shooting star press at Wrestlemania 19 I would be grateful. Kudos to Kurt Angle for selling that atrocity like a total pro.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#3 01-09-2013, 09:36:04 AM
Anything Andre the Giant.

beerwithstraw
DZ
#4 01-09-2013, 09:56:41 AM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 71.40
  • Send Money to DZ
    Windows Vista Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
Already my favorite thread.

Tapatalk is difficult to use to post videos, so if someone could post Brock Lesnar botching that shooting star press at Wrestlemania 19 I would be grateful. Kudos to Kurt Angle for selling that atrocity like a total pro.
My favorite too  :belair:

Sure he botched on the biggest stage of them all, but the fact that a man his size actually could do a flawless SSP is pretty fetching scary

DZ987
#5 01-09-2013, 12:27:59 PM
Lesnar apparently didn't remember the rest of that match.  Here is another great Lesnar moment:

ZMannZilla
#6 03-09-2013, 17:59:14 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Tapatalk Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherMissing+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Sure he botched on the biggest stage of them all, but the fact that a man his size actually could do a flawless SSP is pretty fricking scary
Apparently he used to do them all the time before he got huge, so my theory is he forgot that he had the weight distribution of a He-Man action figure.

My favorite Lesnar moment is still Wrestlemania 20, the only match I've ever seen where the only person getting love from the crowd was the referee.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#7 23-09-2013, 13:42:18 PM

WRESTLING IS NOT FAKE!