bjorno the hedgehog
#17 27-10-2016, 22:21:34 PM
can i have some

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#18 18-11-2016, 19:54:23 PM
Evening gents! Today's snack is m&ms candy corn white chocolate candies
https://www.amazon.com/Ms-Candy-Chocolate-Candies-8-0-Ounce/dp/B005QOMSAK

I got these for -90% off at a store that was trying to clear out their old Halloween stuff

I got therm because I remembered Becky Lynch endorsing them on her episode of Upupdwndwn

These are actually pretty good even though I hate candy corn. I'd put them ahead of goldfish..

#19 10-12-2016, 09:38:45 AM
Eating goldfish :)

JAVIKS
#20 10-12-2016, 11:43:47 AM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • Coors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMPDad+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
eating leftover spaghetti, the ultimate gamer snack

JAVIKS
Cirus
#21 10-12-2016, 12:48:48 PM

I recently discovered "Cheddar Penguins" and they put Gold Fish to shame! They are crispy, lighter, and not as dry as GF crackers. The taste is GREAT!

See your local store for their version of these (personally I am eating the sunny select version)

cirus_
#22 10-12-2016, 13:31:53 PM
sometimes you have to eat stuff you don't like that much to make your friends happy

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#23 10-12-2016, 14:26:56 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
sometimes you have to eat stuff you don't like that much to make your friends happy
That doesn't sound like a healthy friendship..............

#24 10-12-2016, 14:43:21 PM
It's like when Martin Riggs had to eat Roger Murtaugh's wife's cooking in the movie Lethal Weapon.

JAVIKS
#25 10-12-2016, 15:48:53 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • Coors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMPDad+
  • "cats are like potato chips"

I recently discovered "Cheddar Penguins" and they put Gold Fish to shame! They are crispy, lighter, and not as dry as GF crackers. The taste is GREAT!

See your local store for their version of these (personally I am eating the sunny select version)
aren't crackers supposed to be dry?

JAVIKS
DZ
#26 10-12-2016, 16:40:31 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 71.40
  • Send Money to DZ
    yourewinner.com app Thumb Up
  • zaps dicksNot Active EnoughActive members+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"

aren't crackers supposed to be dry?
I meant to ask that too when I first saw that post but forgot

@cirus the world needs to know

DZ987
Cirus
#27 12-12-2016, 01:45:05 AM
I just copied the OP of this topic

cirus_
#28 12-12-2016, 02:00:20 AM
I just copied some Walgreen's review iirc

Anyway cheddar penguins have been discontinued I think, which explains why I have been eating goldfish

Cirus
#29 12-12-2016, 02:53:22 AM
These crackers are so yummy! I was buying my daughter some goldfish and saw them on the shelf. They are really cute and I love the flavor. The cheese flavor isn't as strong as other crackers like goldfish or cheeze-its, but they are flaky and really tasty! Highly recommend.

cirus_
Cirus
#30 12-12-2016, 02:53:50 AM
First let me say that I am a huge fan of the Goldfish Extra Cheddar crackers, as is my whole family, but we rarely buy them because of the price. We also used to really enjoy Stauffers Whales, until Walmart quit carrying them (big disappointment as they really were a "great value"). I have seen these Extra Cheddar Penguin crackers on the shelves for a while, but avoided buying them because they were almost neck in neck with the cost of the Extra Cheddar Goldfish crackers. Well, I finally gave in and decided to try them. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor, which was a great combination of saltiness and cheddar. And they did seem to have that "extra cheddar" kick as the Goldfish brand does. But then I got about halfway down into the bag and discovered I was pulling out this messy cheddar powder with every handful of crackers. It was everywhere...in my lap, on the floor, under my fingernails. I looked inside the bag to discover there was about a cup to two cups of loose cheddar powder just lingering in the bottom half of the bag. Why would they use so much of this powder and why isn't it sticking to the crackers? Something has gone terribly wrong in the making of this product. And word of warning - if you grab a handful of crackers and get a bit too much of the powder, it's like dumping a salt shaker into your mouth. It's crazy salty...and like I said, it's also very, very messy. Once you get about halfway into the bag, it becomes unlikely that you will want to feed this to your children, as you can imagine the ensuing mess that will occur (and if they can get beyond the ultra saltiness of it all). It makes one wonder, does Walmart not check their products before they go out? How could someone miss this? As I said, the crackers are good, they have a great flavor, but the last half of the bag is practically unedible - unless you like sifting your food. WALMART: Please fix this problem. These crackers, at only fifty cents less or so per box than the very expensive Goldfish - cannot compete as they currently stand. You need to do better at testing your products!!

cirus_